Saturday, August 13, 2011

Living The Lazy Life

I absolutely hate the fact that I never keep up with this blog. I always say I'm going to start blogging consistently and then I never do! Sometimes its because I really don't know what to post and when I do my thoughts are all over the place I never get it done the way I want it done so I forget about it and move on. Maybe its because I might be feeling some pressure to put out good content for others to enjoy, and I realize thats not the best way to go about things. I should be doing posts about what interests me, what I find cool/interesting, even random things that don't mean much but puts a smile on my face. Its not about pleasing other people its about me putting things on MY blog being happy with it even if its just me viewing it. I'm not sure yet what my constant theme will be for my blog but I'm sure I'll find my niche sometime soon as I keep up with it and my blog starts to grow. Just wanted to put that all out there, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment