Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PSA: UPDATE!

I haven't made an official post yet and so I decided to at least make an Update Post. I've been having trouble with design and what I want this blog to look like and represent. I decided to stick with a plain background and keep my blog simple until I discover exactly how everything is done. Also, I wanted to give a heads up because I have changed the direction of my blog. Instead, of basing my blog on just Fashion and Photography I will focus on all of my interests by posting what I like. I hope you all enjoy my blog and feel free to leave comments and suggestions. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for an official post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i like the blog alot I'm going to follow please follow back http://lifeofjdilwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete